Friday, February 10, 2012

Anara Winsor Bonner

My beautiful little girl has finally arrived! She was born February 9th, 2012 at 11:27 AM. She weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz., and was 21 inches long. Her delivery was pretty smooth (easy for me to say I realize) and orderly, a slight departure from her brother's birth. She comes home tomorrow to meet Macias - I can't wait!

Me and the first Bonner girl born since 1903.

My girls. 

Nanny making her Granddaughter yawn.

Eyes open! At least for a moment...

Anara day 2....

Macias day 2 - if I wasn't there for both, I'd say separated at birth!


2 comments:

excruciatingly said...

Lovely. Just lovely! Congratulations, Bonners!

jayna said...

OH MY GOSH! She looks soo much like MAcias!! For sure you guys have compatible genes! Congratulations on another gorgeous addition!