Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Fatherhood - Day 27

So far I have to say my new favorite thing in the whole wide world is our late-night feeding time, where I give Macias his one bottle of the day while we try to let Mommy get four or five hours uninterrupted sleep. We speak of many things, he and I. Well mostly I speak and he just sort of makes this weezy/cooing noise every once in a while. So far I've imparted to him everything from my extensive knowledge of print media (as in, don't even think about it kid) and computers to my extremely limited knowledge of girls and math. While I certainly look forward to the day he can give me some feedback on these issues, it's always nice to have someone in your life who listens! Tonight's topics are scheduled to include (but are not limited to) President Obama's Russian visit, why Kenny G sucks but Chris Botti is awesome, and things to say to people who hate the Star Wars prequels. Looking forward to it!

No comments: