Friday, July 24, 2009

Attn. Birthers: screw you

I cannot recall in my political lifetime a phenomenon quite like the Birthers, a very small but very loud group of people who despite being provided with more evidence proving that President Obama was born in Hawaii than I can provide evidence I was born in Maryland, still hang on to their diluted fantasy that they can get rid of a President they don't like by insisting he wasn't born here. The whole thing smells of racism, and I have no idea why these people have so much hate in their hearts. In any case, the story won't go away because the right-wingers in the mainstream media keep bringing it up. Thankfully, we have Jon Stewart out there calling these people and their enablers out. I don't think it's an overstatement to say that he truly is my generations Walter Cronkite....

1 comment:

Brian said...

So, Morgan, you concede that you can't prove you were born in Maryland... or even within the United States! Just admit it!!!

You a part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! Take him away!!