Sunday, March 08, 2009

No Facebook for Morgan

Well, by a vote of 15-13, the nays have it, and I will not be joining Facebook. This wasn't exactly a scientific poll, and I'm reasonably certain someone figured out how to vote twice for yes, but in any case the decision is now made (despite what some people, who believed I had already made up my mind to join and was now trying to save face, think. Ha!). Thanks to all who participated - and hey, I have at least 28 readers! Wow! I gotta put some Google ads on this thing and retire!

PS - For the folks who did want to see me on Facebook, find me on Twitter instead.

4 comments:

amanda finney said...

I wasn't intentionally trying to screw up your scientific poll! he he he he he... ;-)

Heather said...

Twitter is no where near the same as Facebook...just saying

Robyn said...

Aren't you actually following the crowd (which you pride yourself in not doing) by abiding by what the 'herd' told you to (not) do?

I'm just sayin'......
;)

Morgan Bonner said...

A, you suck :) H, don't hate! And R, don't you need to give birth or something? :)