Friday, March 20, 2009

10 years ago today...

I'm sure it's the same with everyone, but I still remember the first moment I saw my wife. At 2PM in the afternoon on March 20, 1999 I looked out the window at Barnes and Noble and saw her walking towards the front door. As soon as I laid eyes on her I had one thought run through my mind. It wasn't a "that's the girl I'm going to marry!" and it certainly wasn't a "that's the mother of my children!". No, it was in no way elegant or poignant - but I'll never forget it. It was, simply:

"Wow, she is hot!"

Happy anniversary babe. One decade down, hopefully many more to go....

4 comments:

Bill Wheatley said...

congrats interweb dating is a success :)

Brian said...

Congrats, you two!

amanda finney said...

congrats!!

jayna said...

You're such a romantic Jeeves.