Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas in the Carolinas

We've returned from a trip to Charlotte and Greenville (Greer, technically) where we spent time with our respective Mom's and saw the Broncos get pummeled by the Panthers. I have to say that it's a lot more fun to spend all that money and drive all that way when your team wins, but it was good to spend time with family that we don't get to see nearly enough....anyway, some pics from the trip (as a lowly Pre-Press droid, I can of course only afford tickets in the nosebleeds...) for your inspection....

A little orange and blue in a sea of teal...the baby had his/her jersey on as well!

Just before the opening kickoff (the highlight of the game)

Jay Cutler brings the Broncos offense to the line...

And goes back to pass...

A lonely Mastermind...

My mother-in-law's new place. There's something about a house on a hill...

Allison after opening the BEST PRESENT SHE'S EVER RECEIVED!!!

Seagulls invade Lake Robinson, near my Mom's new house...

My Mother and my only sibling, K'Ehleyr (K-lar). Yes, K'Ehleyr.

3 comments:

Allison Bonner said...

PLEASE NOTE: the "bump" under my shirt, alas, is not my baby. i am not showing yet, it is a very bulky sweatshirt under my jersey.

Bill Wheatley said...

It's always nice to see the original K'Ehleyr :). A - did morgan have to twist your arm to get you to wear the broncos jersey or have you just sorted started to cheer for the broncos??

I cheer for them these days too its a far cry from when i jumped across the couch after morgan when beaker ruined the game for the raiders :)

I miss your mom bo tell her merry christmas for me :)

Allison Bonner said...

i've always been a bronco fan since i was born in colorado. it just so happened that he likes them to! (i think "like" might be a little understated). i asked for the jersey last year at christmas.