Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stuck in a rut

Over the nearly three-and-a-half years I've been posting to this blog, I've noticed that I'll go through periods of posting a lot, or barely posting at all. I'm clearly in a down cycle (almost as bad as Yates), although in my defense there's just not a whole lot going on. In fact, in thinking that I needed to post something, the only thing I could come up with was being irritated that I got my new SC license plate, and I don't like it at all. My old plate was a very easy to remember "335-PEZ" - now it's a very lame "BNH-548". Let's see, what else....the Arby's in Bluffton is almost open....that's pretty cool I guess....OH! Iron Man is out on DVD on Tuesday....w00t! Of course I should have probably saved those for Twitter. Oops.

Yeah, I got nothing. Maybe something interesting will happen this week...

4 comments:

Chris Yates said...

Yeah, I've been a little busy. So sue me.

Oh, and those new SC plates suck.

Bill Wheatley said...

Get a vanity plate :)
Worked for me tigger02 was quite stylelish in maryland. Then in FL the land of disney i had to get tiggr02.

Lame i know. Hopefully cali will have tigger02 but again the land of disney.

But on good news i am staying long enough to get my florida absentee ballot before i move off to the land of permanant blue state :)

amanda finney said...

But you forgot about that Bronco loss to the CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

:-)

Brian said...

Holy shit! Bluffton has an Arby's now? That makes up for its overall lack of everything else. I'm moving back!