Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cottage Doubles! Sweet!

So, apparently I was the last person on the planet to know that you can put yummy fruit topping on cottage cheese. Why didn't someone tell me about this before? These things are freakin' awesome! My favorite so far would have to be the Raspberry, with Strawberry a close second. I feel like this is one of those things that if only I'd thought of it first I could be seriously wealthy right now. Fruit.....and cottage cheese!!! Incredible!! And who doesn't love cottage cheese?

5 comments:

Brian said...

Cottage cheese may possibly be the most disgusting food on the planet.

Chris Yates said...

That there is unspeakably vile.

Bill Wheatley said...

I loves me some Doubles!! i love the strawberry ones with pineapple a close second. For times when you can't do that just do like we used to do at my parents house. Put a little pepper and some lemon juice...voilia heaven in a container :)

Heather said...

Wow Morgan...have you been in a cave? LOL...I LOVE the apples and cinnamon, with strawberry being second...I however, do not do rasberries. As a kid, I used to eat my cottage cheese with Ketchup...yummy!!

amanda finney said...

I'm happy to see that you're expanding your horizons in foodland! AND IT'S HEALTHY!!!! Small victories my friend...small victories