Sunday, April 06, 2008

I have returned....

Instead of posting a full vacation recap, I decided that I'd just post some pics instead. My reasoning for this is two-fold: first, no one cares about every little detail of the vacation. Second, I'm freakin' tired. And sick. Damn those germ ridden airplanes!

Watching Allison's dad Barry play in his soccer league. His team name: The Fossils.

Seriously, this dude is in 10 times better shape than me.

Watching the Colorado Crush defeat the LA Avengers 67-54. My first visit to the Pepsi Center! If you ever have a chance to see an AFL game in person, I highly recommend it - especially if you can sit in the first few rows like we did.

The Colorado Crush Girls. My favorite is number 7.

The Apple store in Boulder, CO. I managed to resist the temptation to pick up a MacBook Air.

Me at Coors Field - because their opening night festivities ran so long Friday night, they saved the unveiling of the National League Championship banner for Saturday, so getting to see that was an unexpected treat.

Ugh. Got beat 7-2 by the D-bags.

But Todd Helton hit a home run!

All in all, a good vacation. I didn't get nearly enough time in Denver, but Allison and I got to spend a lot of quality time with all the parents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews that live 2500 miles away.

2 comments:

Bill Wheatley said...

Good times..link me to your flickr account so i can check out the rest of the pics.

Glad you have fun old man LOL

Heather said...

Welcome back!