Saturday, March 15, 2008

I used to like Balloons....

I have arrived in Greenville for a short visit with Mom - since we'll be in Boise during my actual birthday, she took the opportunity to celebrate a little early. While she scored major Mom points with the delish chocolate raspberry cake, as you can see here I am less pleased with the first encounter to date I've had with the phrase "THE BIG 3-OH!" where it actually applied to me.....to make myself feel somewhat better, I bought one PowerBall ticket (for some reason I had an actual dollar in my pocket). Winning $275 million would most likely make me forget about rapidly becoming an old man. Wish me luck!

Edit: I didn't even match one single number. This sucks.

5 comments:

Bill Wheatley said...

wow i was filled with terror thinking i had forgotten your birthday again. Happy early 30 :)
It's just a number jimmy!

I'll be 30 this year and it's no biggie!

We went to see wicked i managed to win the auction on ticketmaster and got heather front row seats center orchastra wow it was awesome.

Heather said...

Umm...yeah...you young-uns can both kiss my tush...try turning 33!

Morgan Bonner said...

Well she's got us there Bo....

Chris said...

Ha. I bought a Powerball ticket too, when I had to go inside the gas station to get a receipt.

I matched one number, but not the 'power ball', that apparently would have made me $3.

Robyn said...

Shut up, you're just a kid. ;)