Saturday, July 14, 2007

Lisa Roti

I've never really been that into live music, but when I heard that Lisa Roti (who has become a recent favorite of mine) was coming to Hilton Head to play at the Jazz Corner I decided to go see her perform and take Allison out for a night on the town. We both had a great time and Lisa was every bit as awesome in person as she is on her album. During one of the breaks I even worked up the nerve to go and talk to her, asking where I could buy her CD (she isn't on iTunes, and if you ain't on iTunes Morgan ain't gonna buy your music.....although Morgan will make an exception in this case!) and she pointed me to her album on CD Baby. If you are any kind of Jazz fan at all, do yourself a favor and buy her CD. Seriously.

6 comments:

Brian said...

She's hot. That wouldn't be part of the reason you agreed to see her perform, would it?

Morgan Bonner said...

Could be. Allison also looked ungodly hot during our night out. All in all, it was one of those nights where it was really, really great to be a man.

Allison Bonner said...

hmm...i like how you slipped that in there to cover your ass...very smooth.

amanda said...

haha...you almost got totally busted! silly boy.

Allison Bonner said...

oh, please, if he didn't know i read his blog he wouldn't have put that in there.

amanda finney said...

ahh yes, I know...but I felt I had to tease him about it! :-)