Monday, May 28, 2007

Up up and away (sorta)!

I just returned from a mini-vacation in Greenville where among other things I witnessed a balloon race at the "Freedom Weekend Aloft" and actually got to go up in the world-famous RE/MAX balloon. Granted, it was tethered to a couple of trucks, and only went up 50 feet in the air, but at least I can cross off number 78 on my list of things to do before I die. Other than that, I think Mom and I pretty much just ate, or at least that's what it feels like. I definitely needed to breathe a little non-Packet air for a while, especially after the few insane weeks I've had. It was good to get away, but I still managed to get called every single night during my trip, which was pretty freakin' irritating. I can honestly say that I'm not sure how the paper is going to get printed when I actually go on a real vacation (whenever the hell that will be) and forget to take the Blackberry with me....

No comments: