Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Geeking out the house, one sink at a time...

With the exception of the Bronco room I have left the decorating of the house to Allison cuz that's just her thing. However, when I saw the LED faucet light from Think Geek I fell in love instantly and knew I had to have it. It arrived yesterday, installed in seconds - and yes, it really does look this freakin' awesome. What I am really hoping for is a bigger version that fits on the shower head - now that would be pretty sweet. I plan to get at least one more of these so that each faucet in the master bath room has one - and if I can sweet talk my wonderful wife into it, hopefully I can get two additional lights for the other two faucets in the house. Man, whoever buys our house one day is going to get some pretty cool sh*t with it...

4 comments:

Allison Bonner said...

um, i believe i also designed the bronco room...but, whatever...

Morgan Bonner said...

I meant that that's the only room in the house I have done anything remotely "decrative" to. Why you gotta hate babe?

Brian said...

What are the odds that I could install that and not have Deborah rip it out as soon as she sees it?

Deborah Nicol said...

yeah, it ain't happening.