Monday, January 29, 2007

Start the Presses...

Well as I write this the first issue of the re-designed Packet is rolling off the new press. The amount of work that has gone into this new building, new press and redesign by every department at the paper has been staggering, but today for the most part has gone off without a hitch (compare this to the night we switched to InDesign, where I nearly killed 8 members of the newsroom with a baseball bat). Although I'm currently on hour 15 of my day and COMPLETELY exhausted, I must say it was all worth it to see the Packet looking this good. For my out-of-town readers, here's what today's 1A looks like - enjoy....

1 comment:

Chris said...

I think you win the GOAT award for this one. You've definately gone above and beyond over the last few days.

And for that, I thank you sir.