Monday, January 08, 2007

Mmmmm.....Pancakes!

So today I had to swap out a computer out in Advertising with a newer one - it was on the floor, so I had to go under the desk to unplug all the cables. While I was down there, I noticed that something was behind the computer....I moved the computer out from under the desk and discovered....a bottle of maple syrup. I asked the occupant of the desk if it was her syrup....she denied any involvement. All of her pod-mates disavowed any knowledge of the syrup as well.

Huh. Something sketchy is going on in Advertising these days....I intend to find out what they're hiding....

3 comments:

Chris said...

I'm very deeply disappointed that you did not chug said syrup.

Brian said...

You're looking in the wrong place. I once found a couple 40s and a copy of Juggs magazine behind Yates' desk.

Chris said...

Ahem.