1. There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
2. If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0.
3. Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."
4. My pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard, and they're like you wanna trade cards? Darn right, I wanna trade cards, I'll trade this but not my charizard.
5. 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d.
6. I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.
7. I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
8. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
9. Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF; All my base are belong to you.
10. My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
11. Once upon a midnight dreary, while i porn surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of 'hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, "give me back my free hardcore!" quoth the server, 404.
12. Girls are like internet domain names - the ones I like are already taken.
13. Well It looks like an ID10T Error...
14. That's a PEBKAC problem. (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair)
15. Who wants to be cool when you can be a nerd?
16. Software is like sex: It's better when it's free.
17. Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny.
18. You know it's love when you memorize her IP number to skip DNS overhead.
19. UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
20. Geeks are HOT!!!