Thursday, December 28, 2006

Behold....the Bronco room!

When the idea of buying a home was brought up, the first thing I said was that if I owned a home, it would have to have a Batcave. Some place that was really cool where I could keep all my really cool stuff. Of course it would have to be underground (bats optional), have a hidden entrance and space for the Bat-mobile. It became quickly apparent that since we wouldn't be moving into Wayne manor (and since basements were frowned upon in this area) if I wanted my own space it would have to be a spare room. Then when we finally bought our house, we could only afford the 2BR model, so we only had one spare room. I figured the batcave would have to wait - I did however request that the color scheme for the 2nd bedroom/office have some degree of Bronco orange and Bronco blue in it. This led to more than one argument on the subject between Allison and I - she's just not as big a fan of the color orange as I am. Anyway, since we moved in a month ago, the office has been used primarily as a dumping ground while we got the rest of the house situated. We had planned to get to the office at some point....however, last night I came home and saw that Allison had spent her entire day off creating the Bronco room! She painted, re-arranged and set up the entire room - she even managed to hook up all the computers correctly! How awesome is that??! I thought I'd share what a great job she did....yes, she is available to paint your house too, for a modest fee...



5 comments:

Mr. Webb said...

Hey Morgan,

Two things would make this better...Make it a BROWN room and get rid of the Dell. I can't believe you let a PC into your home. HaHaHa

Morgan Bonner said...

Guilty as charged, but as you can see the pee-cee is only there to monitor Newsway all night long because RDC for OS X sucks so much....

Oh, and Bryan - I got two words for ya:

The. Drive.

Deborah said...

holy shit. you are a lucky man.

Allison Bonner said...

thank you! i like to think so.

Bill Wheatley said...

wow thats very impressive. Don't let A forget how much you love her.