Thursday, November 02, 2006

Overheard at work III

Morgan: "Well Allison reports that November 17th is a possible closing date on the house."

Randy: "Awesome!"

Morgan: "Yeah, but I'm assuming that I'd have to go sign the papers on my lunch hour which is troubling because I was planning on going to buy a Wii on my lunch hour of the 17th..."

Randy: "Dude, you need a place to put your Wii, so I'd go to the closing."

Morgan: "I know excatly where to put my Wii thank you very much!"


- Randy and I making the first of what will undoubtedly be many jokes at the expense of the unfortunately-named new Nintendo video game console....

1 comment:

lerxst said...

Two quotes from me, and the total is two "awesome"s and a "dude". Do I really talk like a surfer? How depressing.

Or should I say "Bummer"?