Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Rox win!

Heading into this trip to Denver, if you'd told me one of the games I was going to would end in a score of 20-8, I would have assumed that was the final from the Bronco game. On the contrary, tonight we saw more scoring by the top of the 4th inning than we had seen in the entire Bronco-Chief game, as the Rockies kicked the crap out of the Giants. I was thrilled to see not only the Rockies tie the franchise record for most runs scored in a game, but I also got a chance to boo Barry Bonds - sweet! Even though the Rox have been out of contention for about a month now, it was still fun to see Coors Field for the first time (a beautiful stadium) and deal a blow to the Giants wild card hopes. Tomorrow we're off to Steamboat Springs.....I'm not sure when or if I'll get back to Denver, but one thing I am certain of is that I should have come here a long, long time ago.

4 comments:

Chris said...

You really should give up your blackberry habit when you're on vacation. I'm tempted to disable your account. Dork.

Morgan said...

Ok, who ratted me out? And anyway, I've BARELY used it - ask Allison. She's only yelled at me once this whole trip!

Brian said...

Yelled at you once about the Blackberry or yelled at you once for anything?

Bill Wheatley said...

Heh i dumped my blackberry for a pocketpc so much sexy then a blackberry. And without the expensive monthly fees to RIM. YAY!

Glad you got to see denver sometime plan the next trip then ditch the ball and chain and we'll go out and have fun