Saturday, July 08, 2006

Geometry Wars update


Scored my personal best 2.27 million last night, making me the 3090th best player in the world! I'm moving up baby! Anyway, here's a video of some other dude scoring over 2 million. As you can see, this game is freakin' hard. It's also freakin' addictive - this is by far the longest I've ever played one video game. I just can't seem to stop trying to beat my own high score. Plus, playing it also provides a decent justifcation for buying a $400 game console that really doesn't have any must-have games on it yet. I'm sure at some point some other game will take my attention away from Geometry Wars, but for the moment I'm going to keep shooting for 3 million - wish me luck!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Sweet jumpin' catfish! What sad depths to which this blog has fallen! Showing someone else's video game triumphs.

For shame.