Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Vacation!

Yes that's right - my first time off from work all year. I was sorely in need of a break I must say. I had planned to use this time to go home to Maryland but the ongoing saga of my neck/back pain makes driving 12 hours by myself unrealistic. So, instead I will just hang out at home. I've set modest goals for myself this vacation: play tennis and softball, hit the gym, download some new music, score 1 million points at Geometry Wars and most importantly - RELAX!!!! Allison gets back from Costa Rica on Saturday, so I've got plenty of time to chill out. Of course, some things don't change just cuz I'm not at work - I have already helped a few people at work out with some minor issues. What can I say? You can take the boy out of the Packet...

3 comments:

chris said...

Vacation my ass!

I caught you fixing computers at 8:30 PM. For shame.

Will have to disable your VPN access or something.

Morgan Bonner said...

Busted!

Bill Wheatley said...

You should have come upto MD with me bubba :P