Monday, May 01, 2006

Now for your Morgan sports update...

The SC Seamless Gutters, after a two-week layoff due to rain-outs and bye nights dropped to 0-4 tonight after a 20-10 loss to Bo Dawgs. I continue to play like crap, going 0-for-3 with a walk. The Broncos had a great draft this past weekend, picking up QB of the future Jay Cutler and more importantly for the here-and-now, trading for ex-Packer pro-bowler WR Javon Walker. The Avalanche disposed of the Dallas Stars in 5 games with a 3-2 win yesterday in OT (there is nothing better than a winning goal to close out a series in playoff hockey) and move on into the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. The Nuggets are down 3-1 to the LA Clippers and will try to stave off elimination tonight. The Rockies continue to hold onto first place in the NL West at 15-11, and the Colorado Crush improved to 10-4 on the year, and moved one game closer to home field advantage throughout the playoffs with a 75-54 victory over the Orlando Predators. Oh, and yesterday Allison and I played tennis, and I think I’ve finally found my forehand, which I lost sometime after high school and hadn’t seen in 10 years so I am trying to convince Dearth to play doubles with me in the Bluffton Tennis Open that will be held May 19th through the 21st.

No comments: