Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm getting sleepy....


As I write this, it's 10PM on the east coast and I still have another half-hour to go before the Nuggets game even tips off. Yes, it's playoff time again, and for a fan of the teams from Denver this can mean a lot of late nights. I thought I'd caught a break when the Avalanche drew Dallas in the first round - normally they play Edmonton, Calgary or Vancouver in the first round. Nothing like staying up for an Avs game that doesn't start until 11PM, having said game go into 2 overtimes, watching them LOSE and then finally get to bed around 3AM....grrr.....anyway, my luck didn't hold as the Nuggets drew the L.A. Clippers in the first round. Hopefully after tonight when the series shifts back to Denver the games will start at 9PM and I can get to bed at decent hour.

Yes, I realize what a old man I am for complaining about having to stay up late. When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not. Emm???

No comments: