Sunday, January 01, 2006

A decent season

The Broncos finished the regular season with a win against the Chargers, and a final record of 13-3. Of those three losses, only one of which was deserved. Friggin' Chiefs....anyway, I have to say that there has just been a certain way the ball has been bouncing this year. I've really only seen the ball bounce that way two other times before during a season, and they just happened to win the Super Bowl those years. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the playoffs - which start for Denver either January 14th or 15th. I don't care who they play, but ultimately I would like for them to play the Colts in the AFC Championship game. The Colts have ended Denver's season the last two years, and I think a little payback is in order. I am developing an active dislike for that squad....I don't wish a thousand years of pain and suffering on them like I do Oakland and KC, but they have a stranglehold on the coveted "team that Morgan hates the third-most" title.

Also, can I just say that the Bronco cheerleaders (along with my wife :) are by far the most beautiful women in the world. The Raider cheerleaders on the other hand, are just hideous. I mean, look at them. Ewww.

3 comments:

Bill Wheatley said...

WOO WOO one step closer to redskins Broncos Superbowl baby!

Joe Gibbs rocks the house :) I was so scared when they were on their last possession just doing the dan reeves draw play crap lol. I was like shit don't just give them the ball back and see if they can score lol.

Bill Wheatley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bill Wheatley said...

BTW
Skins Cheerleaders

You can't beat that bones. And tell your mom sorry for the potty mouth. Many apologies :) And tell your mom i miss her if we go on that road trip i hope you take me over to say hi.