Wednesday, December 07, 2005

What really grinds my gears

Have you noticed that when you eat Frosted Mini-Wheats, you have about 3 minutes to eat them before the frosting comes off in the milk? I love that cereal but I have to shovel it into my mouth otherwise I'm just eating straight fiber. I hate that. There has to be a way to make it so that you can get that sugary-goodness in every bite. Come on people....didn't a bunch of you go to college? Help me out!! A free box of Frosted Mini-Wheats to the person who come up with a better solution than mine....which was to dip each indivdual mini-wheat in a glass of milk, like it was a freakin' Oreo. Amazingly enough, that didn't really work so well....I got the sugar in every bite, but it took me 2 hours to eat the whole bowl. Bah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Determine the number of mini wheats you consume in a sitting. Divide them up into little groups that allow time to divide and conquer before the sugary goodness seeps into the milk. So maybe that's 3-4-5 at a time depending on how quickly you'd like to eat. So put five in the bowl, consume and add five more. That's just enough time to absorb some milk and save the sugar for the morning's mental processes. Good luck!

Morgan Bonner said...

It's so crazy it just might work! Thanks!

Bill Wheatley said...

Man's been watching the Stewie family guy movie i see.

Now get back to firefly :)

Brian said...

Holy crap, you have such a tough life.