Sunday, December 04, 2005

Trimming the (crap out of the) tree

Stop me if you've heard this one: man wants colored lights on his christmas tree (or Holiday tree if you prefer - yes, we evil, evil secularists are in fact trying to steal your Christmas one symbol at a time MUUHHHAAAA), but woman wants white lights. Or this one: man wants Denver Bronco helmet ornament on his tree, but woman wants Idaho potato ornament. Oh wait...that one probably hasn't happened to you. But I bet the first one has. In any case, as you can see we decorated our tree this weekend, and as always "compromised" on the lights - although it seems to me there are twice as many white lights than colored lights but I digress. Anyway, one day I'm going to have a tree just the way I want it - LOTS of colored lights, silver and gold tinsel, and the biggest, brightest lit-up fiber optic X-Wing Fighter in the world proudly placed at the very top. So now that the tree is trimmed, the only question left is whether or not Santa will leave a XBOX 360 under my tree. I know, I know....I have a better shot at getting the fiber optic X-Wing on top of the tree. Sigh.

2 comments:

Bill Wheatley said...

good looking try bones.
Yea i like colored lights and tinsel :) btw where are the damned bubble lights man you have to put some up to honor my parents :)

Morgan Bonner said...

Bah - can't get away with those :( but they will be on my hypothetical tree to honor your folks :)