Sunday, October 09, 2005

The way of the Ninja

Not much has been going on this week....been pretty much just eating, sleeping, working and oh yeah....having a video game make me it's bitch. The game I speak of is Ninja Gaiden Black - an update to a game that ate up about a month of my life last year. This time around they made it even harder, and I'm loving every frustrating, irritating and controller-slamming moment of it. Given that I gave up baseball about 15 years ago, and haven't played any competitive tennis in a looooong time, it seems that video games are the only thing I have left to get those competitive juices flowing. Hey, at least the juices are still flowing. If I ever start to look anything like this, it's a safe bet they aren't anymore....

4 comments:

Allison Bonner said...

yes, and while you play the game i have to sit around and look like that fat cat because you are neglecting me! he he he

Bill Wheatley said...

You shouldn't neglect her MacFlecno she's a cutie.

Morgan Bonner said...

She's spoiled rotten chick mystque :)

Bill Wheatley said...

Thats our job to spoil them until we learn better lol.

Mystque like the xmen character eh?

You mean Chick mystic :P