Sunday, September 04, 2005

Reason enough to have kids


So Allison is in Atlanta for a few days, leaving me with lots (and lots) of time on my hands this holiday weekend. I tried to spend as much of it as I could catching up on stuff at work, but I've done everything I can do there and the 3 day weekend isn't even half over :( so how to spend the last Sunday without football for the next several months? I know....I'll mindlessly surf the internet! I don't do that nearly enough....so in the first 10 minutes I stumble across the decor for my unborn child's bedroom. What luck! See, I'm thinking start the kid off with this, then gradually move them to the Broncos bedroom set when they get a little older. What if I have a girl you ask? Hey, there are lots of female Jedi, although my daughter prolly won't be blue.

7 comments:

chris Yates said...

"...although my daughter prolly won't be blue."

Well, modern medicine is really pushing the envelope these days. You may be able to specify blue, with a fleshy horn protruding from the skull.

What's the kid's name again? Kraal? Calculon V?

Morgan Bonner said...

Man....those are great names!! Much better than what I had picked out!! I'll be sure to let Allison know where I got them from....

Mr. Webb said...

Morgan...is there something you haven't blogged about or I missed? Are you (Allison) expecting?

Morgan Bonner said...

No, no babies yet. But it's never to early to plan these things right?!

Allison Bonner said...

ha! speak for yourself! you can plan if you want but i'm not there yet...so good luck with that. :o)

Morgan Bonner said...

Oh honey....who said anything about having kids with you? :)

Allison Bonner said...

ditto... ;o)