Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Random thoughts for a Wednesday night....


For some reason, I can't seem to get enough of these crappy frozen soft pretzels lately. Weird. I know it has something to do with the special pretzel salt though :)

I just have to take this opportunity to thank my boss for picking up this wonderful little piece of software - two nights in a row I've logged into a computer at work from the comfort of my couch, taken control of it, and fixed problems that would ordinarily require me to get off the couch, get dressed and go back to work. Mmm....geeky.....

I CANNOT stop listening to this song by Jill Scott - do yourself a favor and buy it. Now. (link opens iTunes....unless you're my Mother and don't have iTunes....we really need to get you iTunes Mom...:)

1 comment:

Mr. Webb said...

Remote Desktop changed my life as well. I wish it weren't so expensive though. Regarding your privious post...I'd kill to get a chicken casadilla from Amigo's. MMMMgood.