Friday, August 12, 2005

Alive and kicking

It's been 36 hours or so since I downed a steak quesadilla from Amigos. So far, I have avoided any unpleasant encounters with my toilet like the kind I had the last time I ate the food there. It actually was pretty tasty. But I won't be making a habit of going there. I am always wary of places that make you pay for the food before you actually are served said food. Not only that, but there is a tip jar right at the register - so you pay before you get the food, AND you tip before you get any service??? Am I the only one who thinks this is strange? What if the food and the service sucks? I know, I know....that would never happen....it's not like you'd ever find yourself passed out on your bathroom floor on Christmas Eve or anything....anyway, I survived, and I'm glad that I got over my issues and gave it another shot. I think all that's left is for me to visit another country. Maybe I'll go to Canada on my next vacation eh? Either that or Texas. Bah....scratch that - I'm never setting one foot in Texas.

1 comment:

Brian said...

But when Vicki's the server, you'll ALWAYS get Service With A Smile!