Monday, May 16, 2005

Start your day with real Jedi action!!!

So today I bought my 5th box of Frosted Flakes in the last 3 weeks trying to get all three Lightsaber spoons - and for the 5th time, I got the red one. Now, if I'm not too much mistaken, when there are 3 spoons available, that means I have a 66.6% chance of getting a green or a blue one. This assumes however, that an equal number of red, green and blue lightsaber spoons were put out into these specially marked packages of Frosted Flakes to begin with. I do not believe this to be the case. I think these people (and I use the term loosely) are deliberately putting more red ones in these cereal boxes than green and blue ones, just to take advantage of lightsaber nerds such as myself, who simply must complete their collection. That's just evil. Full on, total-dark-lord-of-the-Sith-like evil. None of these jerks have the meticlorians to admit it publicly - but I know when my chain is getting pulled. I will have the last laugh though - I now have enough red ones to sell some on eBay 10 years from now to other lightsaber nerds and turn quite a profit. HA HA HA HA HA!!! Take that Kellogg's!!!

No comments: