Sunday, May 22, 2005

Star Wars update

I'm on my way to see Star Wars for the 3rd time this afternoon in Beaufort. Saw it yesterday on the Island with Mom. I may see it again next week when Allison's family is in town for her graduation, but I think 4 times will be enough. I know, I know....I can't believe I just said that either. But you know, it's starting to get to be an expensive proposition. Yesterday the dude at Park Plaza changed me $6 for the ticket!!!! $6 for a matinee!!!! If it had been any other movie besides Star Wars, I would have announced to him that he was little more than bantha fodder, and left immediately. Everyone's just got to screw us Star Wars fans out of a little more each time don't they?

If only my Lightsaber was real....just for a few seconds....oh man....someone woulda lost an arm by now....

No comments: